GSD-PM400A automatic solder paste printer is a kind of production equipment that needs to be used in the SMT process manufacturing process. It is mainly composed of steel mesh, solder paste, imprinting, motion control circuit board and other mechanisms, and can be used for automatic production line connection. 0563-2251668 / 15850207552 在线咨询
GSD-PM400A automatic solder paste printer is a kind of production equipment that needs to be used in the SMT process manufacturing process. It is mainly composed of steel mesh, solder paste, imprinting, motion control circuit board and other mechanisms, and can be used for automatic production line connection.
First of all, the position of the printed circuit board pads of the solder paste should be made into a printing plate (steel mesh), which is installed on the printing machine, and then the solder paste is applied to the printing plate (steel mesh) by the automatic solder paste printing machine. And the place where the image is, and then directly or indirectly transfer to the circuit board, thereby copying the same PCB board solder paste pad as the printing plate.
二、Advantages of equipment configuration:
1. Programmable floating printing head: driven by two sets of stepping motors, the pressure of the front and rear squeegee can be adjusted to ensure the incompatibility of the front and back printing caused by the fatigue deformation of the squeegee material; effectively control the stroke, improve the printing efficiency, and prevent the leakage of solder paste .
2. Standard stainless steel scraper, specially designed to increase the service life of the blade
3. Accurate alignment system for top/down vision vision to ensure printing deviation
4. Dry/wet/vacuum, programmable mesh cleaning system, suitable for different sizes of steel mesh
5. The PCB clamping device system is equipped with magnetic needles and vacuum chucks to ensure the flexible clamping device on the side of the PCB-to ensure that no bending deformation occurs when the PCB is clamped; the PCB pressing device (especially suitable for PCBs below 0.6)-to ensure that the PCB is flat sex.
6. GSD-PM400A automatic solder paste printer equipment is suitable for manual height adjustment platform of PCB of different thickness-to ensure good contact between PCB and steel mesh.
Minimum screen frame size: 420X500mm;
Maximum screen frame size: 737X737mm;
Net frame thickness: 25~40mm;
PCB minimum size: 50X50mm;
Maximum PCB size: 400X300mm;
PCB thickness: 0.2~6mm;
PCB warpage: Max.PCB diagonal 1%;
Transmission height: 900±40mm;
Transmission direction: left-right; right-left; left-left; right-right;
Transport speed: 1500mm/S (programmable);
PCB positioning support method: magnetic needle/manually adjustable lifting platform;
PCB positioning and clamping methods: special flattening, side clamping, vacuum nozzle;
Printing head: Two vertical motors drive the printing head;
Scraper speed: 6~300mm/sec;
Scraper pressure: 0~10Kg/cm2;
Scraper angle: 55° (standard;
Scraper type: steel squeegee standard, rubber squeegee;
Steel mesh separation speed: 0.1~20mm/sec (programmable);
Cleaning method: dry, wet, vacuum (programmable);
The adjustment range of the worktable: X±5mm; Y±5mm; θ±2°;
Repeat positioning accuracy: ±0.01mm;
Printing accuracy: ±0.025mm;
Printing cycle: ≤7s (excluding printing and cleaning);
Changing time: <5Min;
Use air pressure: 4.5~6Kg/cm2;
Power supply: AC220±10%, 50/60HZ 1Φ 3KW;
Control method: full computer control;
Machine dimensions: 1146(L)X1364(W)X1440(H)mm;
Machine weight: about 1000 kg;
PCB transmission height: 35mm;